Sunday, May 07, 2006

Day Nineteen



March 23, 2006

Day Nineteen

God is wise. He allows me to experience problems and trials so thta I am driven to my knees. He knows trials teach me how to depend on Him, the necessity of humility and that His grace is sufficient at all times. Every trial and challenge gives me an opportunity to savor another facet of Christ.

When I am in the darkness I seee Him as the Light of the World. When I am thirsty in the desert I find Him to be my Living Water. When I am lonely, He is my friend. When I am in pain, I call Him healer. When I am confused, I run to my Wonderful Counselor. When I grieve over my sins, He reminds me that He is my Savior and Redeemer. When I am going through fiery trials, I seek refuge in my Defender and Strong Tower. Yes, the Lord is wise to show me how much I need Him.

"Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when yuou search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:12-13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home