Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day Two



...like a caterpillar in a cocoon I will emerge free and be ready to fly...

March 6, 2006

Day Two.

Bondage. The word conjures up an image of a slave controlled by an evil taskmaster. The slave dreams of freedom. Then again, maybe she doesn't. Maybe she's been in bondage so long she doesn't realize freedom is attainable.

I've been in bondage to the computer for a long time now. Can't imagine life without it. But I know there's more to life. I know I am neglecting my God-given responsibilities. I know I am missing out on God's best for my life. And I want that!

So this 21 day fast is my quest for FREEDOM. I will no longer be a slave to the computer; I will be a bondslave to Christ. He alone is worthy to be served.

Lord, set me free so that I can serve You with my whole heart!


"If the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." John 8:36

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home