Day Twenty

March 24, 2006
Day Twenty
God is faithful. I often struggle with trusting fully that my children are in His hands. Yesterday I was struck by the Newsboys song, The Orphan, about the mother of baby Moses putting him in a basket and laying it in the Nile River. This Mom had to release her precious son, knowing he was in grave danger. What worries and anxieties must have filled her heart! She problably thought she would never see him again.
Yet she had to trust God with her baby because the alternative was unthinkable. In releasing the basket, she let go and let God. And in doing so, she discovered that God is faithful. I, too, can trust God with my children. He gave me this verse today: "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you" (John 14:18).
He is faithful, even when I am faithless.
"I am the Good Shepherd." John 10:11


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home