Day Four

March 8, 2006
Day 4
Spiritual gifts. I've discovered mine are exhortation, leadership and giving. I've also experienced the gift of prophecy at times. I can't boast about them--they were gifts. The question is, am I using them for God's glory and not my own?
Lately, the Lord has been reminding me that my primary ministry is my family--Alan, Jonathan, Elizabeth and Daniel. What does it profit me if I give all my time and energy to other ministries and lose my own family? Let me never forget that I am called to give them my best--the best of my energy, time, talents, gifts and prayers. They are the treasures of my heart, entrusted to me by the Lord. May our family bring glory and honor to His name!
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21


1 Comments:
Great entry! Love the LO!!
Post a Comment
<< Home